CRM Studios is committed to keeping our clients and everyone on our production teams safe. Our staff has been trained in following safety procedures on all productions, both on stage and on location, and follow the State of Texas' rules for Safe Media Production.
- EVERYONE must wear a mask at all times; the ONLY exception is if you are on camera.
- Temperatures are checked upon arrival; all personnel must be under 100 degrees/F to continue.
- Everyone is expected to wash their hands many times during the day.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located on soundstages or in hallway areas; all are expected to use regularly.
- Everyone will be required to fill out a questionnaire upon entry re: recent possible exposures.
- Masks cannot be gators or bandanas; they must be filtered fabric masks or surgical masks.
- Only those clients/staff who MUST be in close proximity to the shooting area are allowed to be there.
- Everyone is asked to stay a minimum of 6 feet apart at all times.
- All team members have been asked to alert supervisors if they feel ill at any time throughout the day.
Let us help you tell your story.
Get a quote for your next project.
Let us help you tell your story. Get a quote for your next project.
Not convinced? Take a look at some of our work.